1. This company started out with ” 31 Varieties ” of its product – one for each day of the month . It now has over 1000 of them , but still incorporates the original number in its promotional activities – including its logo , which has Hidden 31 . Which company with an iconic pink spoon ?
2. This was supposedly created by the 13th century poet saint Gyandev. It was originally called ‘Mokshapat’. Played with shells and dices, was a representation of virtues and vices.
In time, it underwent several modifications, but its meaning remained the same: “good deeds take people to heaven and evil to a cycle of re-births”.
3. Which fictional character uses an artificially intelligent computer called ” Just A Rather Very Intelligent System ” ?
4. Only 2 Countries in the world have names beginning with the letter A and not ending with A . Both of them are in Asia . Name both
5. William o’ Shaughnessy , a british doctor and Inventor , sent the first one from Kolkatta to Diamond Harbour in 1850 . The Last one was in India was sent to Rahul Gandhi and SM Khan , The Director General of DD News , on July 14th 2013 . What was Sent ?
6. In 1557, Welsh Mathematician Robert Recorde wrote :
” …. to avoid the tedious repetetion of the words … I will set a pair of Parallels of One lenght ,
because no two things can be more equal .”
What notation did he thus introduce in the world of Mathematics ?
7. The Giraffe has the longest neck among all the Land Mammals . Which animal has the longest tail of any land mammal ?
8. Neel Darpan (The Indigo Mirror), a play by the Bengali writer Deenbandhu Mitra, is widely acknowledged to be the first political drama written in India. The story of the atrocities on indigo workers in Bengal. It led to the British founding an institution which exists even today.
9. Which is the only country in the world with an AK-47 on it’s national flag?
10. Compass, Paper, Printing and Gun-Powder are known as “Great-4 ” inventions. Interestingly all these were invented in the same country. Name the country.
1. Baskin Robbins ( B R )
2. Snake and Ladders
3. Iron Man (J.A.R.V.I.S)
4. Afghanistan and Azerbaijan
5. Telegraph or Telegram
6. The “=” Sign
8. Censor Board(Censor Board of Film Certification)
Hope you enjoyed it.