Q 1. Identify
– Bhanurakhi Ganeshan better known by her stage name , is an Indian film actress who has mainly appeared in Hindi films.
– She started her career in 1966 as a child actress in the Telugu film Rangula Ratnam, which won the National Film Award for Best Feature Film in Telugu for that year.
– In 2010, she was honoured with the Padma Shri by the Government of India.
Q 2.The first polio vaccine was in the form of ‘injected dose’ and was developed by Jonas Salk in 1952. Later, who developed first Oral Polio Vaccine?
Q 3. ‘Experience our Expertise’ is the tagline of _____________?
Q 4. Who is the author of the famous book ‘Alice in Wonderland’?
Q 5. This detergent brand started as an after-office business in 1969 – the founder would bicycle through Ahmedabad selling handmade packets from door to door at one third price of leading detergents. He later setup a shop and quickly grew enough to become India’s largest selling brand in the 1970s. They also have a university in Ahmedabad with the same name. Which detergent brand?
Q 6. Identify the famous personality
– On March 14, 1932, he committed suicide with a single gunshot to the heart, leaving a note which read, “My work is done. Why wait?”
– He had coined the phrase “You Press the Button We Do the Rest”.
– He is an inventor of a product that formed the basis for the invention of the motion picture film, as used by early filmmakers and Thomas Edison.
Q 7. Identify the logo.
Q 8. The history of this company dates back to 1924 when the Maiyya family started a small restaurant in Bangalore. In 1951, the restaurant came to be known as Mavilli Tiffin Room. How is this company better known?
Q 9. Identify this famous art form from the state of Bihar in India.
Q 10. Which country is the first democracy in the world to give women the right to vote?
Ans 1. Rekha
Ans 2. The oral polio vaccine (OPV) was developed in 1961 by Albert Sabin.
Ans 3. Yes Bank
Ans 4. Lewis Carroll
Ans 5. Nirma
Ans 6. George Eastman; the product was roll film.
Ans 7. Bank of India
Ans 8. MTR
Ans 9. Madhubani paintings
Ans 10. New Zealand